Lord Buddha educational Academy Ltd (LBEA) came to existence with the objective of developing the nation by providing excellence in medical sector. Soon a group of renowned enterprenures and medical professionals, educationalist and sociall recognised peoples joined hands to fulfill the social obligation, as a result “nepalgunj medical College” was established. The college started the MBBS course in 1997, Nursing program in 2000, and Post graduate in 2007.
Nepalgunj Medical college (NGMC) proves to the recommendation of Nepal Medical council, Medical Council of India, Srilanka and Medical Councils of SAARC and ohter countries. it follows the curriculum prescribed by Kathmandu University. The colleges has its own two well equipped teaching hospitals in two main cities of banke district, 830 bedded Teaching hospitals at Kohalpur and 220 bedded hospitals at Nepalgunj.
“Excellence in Medical Education” is the motto of NGMC . The college has sufficient human resources and facilities of most sophisticated equipment, and a galaxy of well qualified and prefossionals in every department. Seminars, conferences and guest lectures by eminent professionals in the field of medical science from aboard are additional charm of the college.
Nepalgunj Medical College is successsful in providing excellence medical services, producing competative and responsible medical professional to serve the nation.
- Nepalgunj Medical college is situated in western Nepal & is managed by Lotrd BuddhaEducational Academy Ltd.
- It has two teaching hospitals with 1050 bedded . The main and first teaching hospital of 830 bedded capacity is located at Kohalpur 10 KM apart from Basic Science campus and the second teaching hospital of 220 bedded is located at Nepalgunj town just 6 KM near from India border.
- MBBS program started in Dec. 1997
- Currently one session is conducted in August with intake of 150 students
- Post graduates are presently working/studying/serving in Nepal, India, USA,UK,Australia and other countries after completing their screening tests.
- The institute is enlisted in the “‘world directory of medical schools'”. Thus the graduates of this institute can appear in USMLE and PLAB test in US A&UK. Our Graduates have secured more than 92% success rate in MCI screening test and many have been selected in for PG & DNB
- Inside campus hostel facilities are available for all undergraduate & post graduate students
- Separate boys and girls hostels
- Accommodation for working doctors and faculty members
- A vast campus area (Accommodation for working doctors and faculty members)
- Total land area 5,569,654 sd.ft.
- Total build up 8,27,035 sq.ft.
Basic Science Campus, Chisapani
- Spread over 2843100 sq.ft. of land with built up area 168440 sq ft.
- Basic sciences labs, musiums with large numbers of specimens, class rooms . library, media lab with internet facility, recreation hall, mess and adequate sports grounds.
- seperates boys and girls hostels
- Quarters for faculties
- pleasent and peace environment
1.) Janaki Medical CollegeTo be announced
2.) National Medical CollegeRs.32 lacs lumpsum OR,Rs.36 lacs in instalments
3.) Nepalgunj Medical CollegeRs.32 lacs lumpsum OR Rs.36 lacs in instalments
4.) Nobel Medical CollegeTo be announced
5.) Universal College of Medical SciencesTo be announced