Belgorod State University is known to be perhaps the most established college of Belgorod. In the Belgorod district, it is viewed as the biggest University. Belgorod State University was established in the year 1876 as an academic organization.
In the year 1919, Belgorod Institute was improved into Belgorod Pedagogical Institute. In 1920, Belgorod Pedagogical Institute was changed into Belgorod Institute of Education. In any case, in 1923, the Belgorod Institute of Education was rebuilt into Pedagogical College. In 1939, it was named as Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute. In the year 1967, the Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute named after the prestigious MS Olminskogo and named as Belgorod State Pedagogical University.
The Faculty of Economic and Financial Institute of the Russian State Committee for Higher Education and the Medical College of Belgorod in Belgorod district turned into a first-rate college which is today known as Belgorod State University. (MCI) The University verifies 37th position among the best 100 colleges in the national positioning of colleges. At present, This University has 25,000 understudies from more than 85 districts of Russia. Out of these, there are 1800 remote understudies from around 76 nations. There are 98 offices, 74 research focuses and labs, 72 workforce and establishments, and 2 parts of the University.