Why choose Bukovinian State Medical University?
Bukovinian State Medical University is ranked among the top 30 medical universities of Ukraine by Unirank. Its academic fees are low when compared to Indian medical universities. BSMU has an impeccable success rate at the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) or MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test. From 2012 to 2018 Bukovinian State Medical University had the highest FMGE passing percentage in Ukraine. Honoured doctors of Ukraine, honoured science workers and educationalists are included in the teaching staff. Two laureates who are honoured with state prizes in the field of science and technology are also included in the teaching lot. These masters of medical sciences help the students to enhance their skills in their respective medical domains. Practical training is always a prime concern for the students. In BSMU, the students are trained by highly skilled professionals which help them to gain on-field experience for their future duties. BSMU prioritizes students’ welfare and hence the suggestions or opinions of the students are always considered. Many events relevant to art and drama are organized by various departments from time to time. Indian traditional dances are also performed in these events. Sports camps for students and university employees are organized by the concerned university’s department at times.
The student must have completed their class 12th studies from a recognized board and secured an aggregate of 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) for admission in BSMU. Qualification in NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is mandatory for Indian students to study medical science abroad and hence, is required in this university too. Also, the applicant should not be less than 17 years of age at the time of admission.
Hostel and Mess Facilities:
- BSMU has 8 hostels in total out of which 5 hostels are for accommodating foreign students. The students stay there on a sharing basis of 3-4 students per room. Separate hostels for female candidates are also provided.
- All the rooms are well furnished and designed as per students’ comfort. Facilities like gym, laundry, canteen, etc can also be availed by the hostel residents.
- The Indian students don't need to control their appetite as Indian meals are also available in the messes.
- The hostels are situated at a walking distance from the university.
- BSMU is approved and recognized by MCI and WHO.
- BSMU is also a part of Magna Charta Universitatum.
BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Fee Structure
|Year||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee in USD||3900 USD||3900 USD||3900 USD||3900 USD||3900 USD||3900 USD|
|Hostel Fee in USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD|
|Total in USD||4400 USD||4400 USD||4400 USD||4400 USD||4400 USD||4400 USD|
|Total in INR ( Rupees )||308,000 ₹||308,000 ₹||308,000 ₹||308,000 ₹||308,000 ₹||308,000 ₹|
- Note: Exchange Rate (USD 1 = 70 )
- Mess Cost: 1200-1300$/Y
- Admission, Processing, Airticket,& Registration, Charges will be Extra.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I get admission in Bukovinian State Medical University?
Following the eligibility criteria, you can contact Bissav Overseas Education for admission in BSMU.
In which city is Bukovinian State Medical University located?
BSMU is located in the Chernivtsi city of Ukraine.
What is the total cost for MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University?
The total cost for MBBS in BSMU including food and accommodation is around 35000 USD.