When it comes to medical studies, Indian students can prefer MBBS in Belarus. Pursuing a medical degree from a foreign country is an excellent option for Indian pharmaceutical enthusiasts. And pursuing MBBS in Belarus has come up as a considerable solution. Every Indian student who seeks a future in medical science certainly knows the competitiveness in this field in our country. Although there are numerous medical universities in India with high educational excellence, the process of admission is quite tough. Students require high scores in NEET to get admission in the top medical institutions. Hard work and arduous preparation can definitely lead to this but the probability is extremely low. This is because of the high number of applicants and soaring competition.
But, there is no reason to be worried about. Many foreign universities that offer a degree in medical science are recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India). Hence, these act as alternatives to Indian institutions. As mentioned above, MBBS from Belarus can be fruitful to the Indian students. Low-cost education, WHO approval, and high-quality learning are some of the reasons to choose a college in Belarus. Also, the top colleges in Belarus have MCI accreditations.
IS MBBS IN BELARUS A GOOD OPTION FOR INDIAN STUDENTS?
The Indian students who are already studying in Belarus have always praised the place. Cost of studying MBBS in Belarus is much lower than Indian medical colleges. Also, the universities in Belarus do not compromise with the quality of education. Moreover, Indian students receive very rich cultural exposure there. They get chances to participate in various sports and cultural activities from time to time. In addition to these, every medical institution there ensures the safety and well-being of international students. The eligibility criteria for admission in medical universities in Belarus is also pretty easy.
Apart from college life, Belarus is a very peaceful place. The country has a small population density and less number of illegal activities. These things make it a favourable place to reside and study for the Indian candidates.
TOP 10 REASONS TO STUDY MBBS IN BELARUS
- Most of the medical universities in Belarus are approved and recognised by the MCI and WHO.
- The cost of education and accommodation in Belarus is affordable in comparison to that in India.
- Not every European country has English as its medium of teaching. But, the language medium for teaching in Belarus is English.
- The admission process for medical universities in Belarus is quite easy without the compulsion of qualifying any exam.
- One of the most important things to consider is that the MBBS degree from Belarus universities is acknowledged globally.
- MBBS colleges in Belarus do not require any sort of donation for admission.
- There are hospitals and medical establishments with advanced equipment to facilitate top-notch training to the students.
- The college campuses are student-friendly and ragging free.
- On completion of MBBS from Belarus, Indian students can also practice in India after clearing the MCI screening test.
- Apart from high-end education, Indian students also get international exposure there.