Doctors are lifesavers. The requirement for efficient doctors is increasing day by day. Every nation desires to be medically structured to ensure the well being of its people. It is only possible if the country holds a lot of highly skilled medical experts.
The opportunities for medical aspirants are increasing and so is the competition. In India, the competition for admission to reputed government medical institutes is exceptionally high. NEET (The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is the exam that the students have to take to get admission in good medical universities for under graduation as well as for post-graduation. Every medical enthusiast is aware of the difficulty of the NEET and the competition for clearing it. The seats in government medical colleges in India are limited but the mass competing for them is increasing incredibly. Private medical colleges are too costly. Education in those colleges can only be afforded by the rich.
There is no reason for Indian medical students to lose hope. Numerous medical universities abroad provide the platform the students require to achieve their aspirations. Thousands of medical candidates from India move to these foreign universities to begin their career growth. Some of the most desired countries for medical studies are Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, etc.
- The medical universities abroad not only provide quality education but their degrees hold international recognition.
- As their undergraduate and postgraduate degrees are globally considered, the graduates from these universities can work anywhere in the world. Also, there are highly-skilled medical experts and many renowned faculty members.
- The cost of education in these foreign universities is quite low when compared to Indian institutions.
- Most of these universities do not require any specific entrance examination like NEET in India.
- There are several options for the students seeking a post-graduation degree like USMLE for the United States, PLAB for the United Kingdom, and many more.
- The best part of going for medical courses from these countries is that the students do not have to compete for entrance in government colleges.
- These government colleges deliver high standard practical training to the students.
Countries to consider: Some of the countries which are highly renowned for their medical education are Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Belarus, Italy, etc.