Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) was founded in 1841 in Kyiv, Russia. It is one of the oldest medical universities in Ukraine.BNMU is named after a famous physiologist Alexander A Bogomolets. There are over 1200 qualified lecturers out of which 855 are Ph.D. degree holders and 205 are Doctors of Sciences. The university consists of 10 faculties which train students from around 56 countries. The students are trained by a lot of great medical professionals and experts. Many alumni of this institution are well-known personalities of their respective work fields. Bogomolets National Medical University is highly considered because of its academic excellence and high-quality education provided by a number of exceptional medical educators. The students can opt for post-graduation studies from this university. Courses of post-graduation are taught only in local languages (Ukrainian and Russian). Foreign students who want to go for post-graduation from this university need not worry. They can start from the preliminary stage, that is; they will be taught the languages first and then they can get enrolled in their desired medical course from the university.
Why choose Bogomolets National Medical University?
- QS world ranking has rated 5 stars for teaching and 5 stars for facilities for this university.
- BNMU is also a part of the Bologna Process which is a series of agreements and meetings with other European universities with the goal of establishing high standards in the field of Medical science.
- As this university is acclaimed by many world-class bodies, the graduation degree from this university holds a valuable weightage throughout the world.
- Thousands of candidates from many foreign countries get themselves enrolled in various medical courses at this university.
- The university is highly regarded because of its prominent educators and the high-quality education imparted to the students.
- Research, seminars, training programs, and lectures from eminent lecturers are conducted frequently in the university premises.
- Affordable medical education is another salient point to consider BNMU.
- Much emphasis is laid on training and practical learning.
- Thousands of national and international students perceive undergraduate training every year.
- Apart from the impeccable educational environment, the students are also encouraged to participate in various social events and sports activities.
- The medical specialists prepared by this university work in numerous countries all over the world.
- Collaboration and cooperation with many organizations and educational institutes worldwide is another added advantage for the candidates.
- A great faculty to student ratio with fewer students per class ensures personal attention to the students which help them with better understanding.
- Many renowned medical wizards from various leading medical institutes of India have visited the university and have appreciated the quality of education bestowed to the students.
- The applicant should have completed class 12th from a recognized board.
- Students opting for medical courses at BNMU must have a minimum of 75% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in class 12th.
- 75% of marks in English is also mandatory to get admission in this university.
- The applicant must not be less than 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Qualification in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is mandatory.
- After going through the eligibility criteria, the applicant can send their course preference at email@example.com or can register themselves at our website www.becindia.org.
- The applicant is required to make an initial payment to Bissav Overseas Education for the admission process.
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of class 10th and 12th, passport, and school leaving certificate would be required at the time of application.
- Once the applicant is registered, their application is sent for review by the admission committee of the university. The documents submitted are also verified.
- After completion of the verification of documents, a confirmation letter for admission will be sent to the candidate via email from Bissav Overseas Education which is issued by the Bogomolets National Medical University.
- It usually takes 4 to 5 working days for the student to receive the admission confirmation letter.
- The applicant is only required to pay the remaining admission processing fee to Bissav Overseas Education.
- The payment of academic fee is a choice for the candidate. They can either pay the academic fee for the first year prior to their departure or after their arrival in Ukraine.
- After that, the student will receive a letter of invitation issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from our side. We make sure that the invitation letter is received by the candidate in time.
- After receiving the invitation letter, we will help the candidate to get a student visa from the Ukrainian embassy in India.
- Bissav Overseas Education will help the admitted students with other facilities like flights booking and guidance.
- The students will be sent to Ukraine in a group and our representatives will accompany them to the university and keep the students under supervision until their classes start.
Hostel and Mess Facilities:
- BNMU has 8 eight hostels to accommodate national and international MBBS students. Every hostel is quite spacious and is highly maintained. Every possible step is taken to keep the students at ease.
- The students can choose from single to shared rooms based on their preference and availability. Even on a sharing basis, the students would not run out of space.
- The hostel facility provided by BNMU is one of the most comfortable and safest in Ukraine. The wardens and security guards of the hostels work day and night to ensure students safety and comfortability.
- Independent kitchen is also available in every block of the hostel. The kitchens can be used on a sharing basis by the hostel residents to prepare food as their choice.
- There is provision for Indian mess for the students from India. To make sure that the Indian students get the complete tang of Indian food, Indian cooks prepare the food there.
- Reading rooms, gyms, laundry services, etc are other facilities available for the hostel students.
- Bogomolets National Medical University is approved and recognized by MCI (Medical Council Of India) and WHO (World Health Organization).
- BNMU is also accredited by various international councils and organizations.
Bogomolets National Medical University
|Tuition Fee in USD
|Hostel Fee in USD
|Medical Insurance Fee in USD
|Total in USD
|Total in INR ( Rupees )
- Note: Exchange Rate (USD 1 = 70 )
- Mess Cost: 1200-1300$/Y
- Admission, Processing, Airticket,& Registration, Charges will be Extra.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.What is the review of Bogomolets National Medical University?
Ans.The Indian students studying there have provided positive feedback about BNMU.
Q.What is the medium of teaching in Bogomolets National Medical University?
Ans. The medium of teaching undergraduates is completely English language.
Q.What are the benefits of studying MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University?
Ans. The students opting for MBBS in BNMU will not only get a high-quality education but also, will be exposed to numerous opportunities for skill development and personal development.
Q.How is the hostel facility of Bogomolets National Medical University?
Ans.BNMU provides a high-class hostel facility along with proper security and emergency services.