The applicant and the guardian should read and understand the terms and conditions. If they need any clarity, they should discuss with Biswas Overseas Education before filling and depositing the application form.
- Applicants and parents should know that Eligibility Criteria for admission to MBBS for 50% marks in PCB (40% for SC / ST / OBC), passed in English and in total 12th board examination by Medical Council is defined. eligibility criteria, depending on the country. Applicants should satisfy themselves that they meet the MCI eligibility criteria.
- The applicant will submit the original document for verification / processing when he will be called to do so.
- On the basis of college, the initial registration fee is payable with this form.
- It is possible to return the initial registration fee if asked for by September 30 of the year of entry into writing. Refund will be done in the same month of December of that year.
- If the applicant goes beyond registration and pays the application and / or processing fee, then no refund is possible.
- Fees paid abroad: No refund is possible.
- Applicants / guardians have to pay fees due to the Bissav Overseas Education in India, before the student leaves for foreign travel.
- No cash or check is to be given to any counselor.
- No claim will be made by Biswas Overseas Education for any payment other than the above. The fee to the University is payable abroad.
- If incorrect information is given by an applicant, then Bissav Overseas Education reserves the right to move forward against such an applicant. Liability for false information only rests with the applicant.
Entry, Visa Responsibilities, Costs and Claims: No claim will be made by the Bissav Overseas Education or it will be associated with the cost of application from any applicant or their guardian / colleagues, non-attendance at the university or losing one year of education etc.
- The cost of courses, visa fees, processing fees etc. is subject to change without prior notice.
- Annual fee is to be paid before due date. The applicant should ascertain the date and submit the dues on time so that they can be denied entry or deportation.
Terms and Conditions for Online Payments:-
- Once payment made which are non-refundable or non-cancellable for any reason.
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
- Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.