MBBS in Abroad
To find a best college to study MBBS in Abroad is a very challenging task. In this blog we are going to discus some point that how can select a best medical university to study MBBS in Abroad at very low cost.
We belive that after reading this blog, you will be able to choose a best medical university to study mbbs in abroad. So let’s start.
Table of Contents
- 1 MCI Passing percentage.
- 1.1 Select Only Government Universities
- 1.2 MCI classes are available or not?
- 1.3 Language and medium of introduction
- 1.4 Education quality
- 1.5 Practical program
- 1.6 MBBS in Abroad Fees
- 1.7 Indian food, separate hostels for girls and boys
- 1.8 Number of Indian students
- 1.9 Safety
- 1.10 Climate:
- 1.11 Advantages of MBBS in abroad
- 2 Perfect Destination for MBBS in Abroad
- 3 MBBS with Less Fee in the World
- 4 MBBS in abroad for indian students at low cost
- 5 Admission Process for MBBS in Abroad
- 6 is NEET Compulsory for MBBS in Abroad 2020 ?
- 7 MCI / FMGE Rules and Regulation for MBBS in Abroad
- 8 Why Choose Bissav Overseas for MBBS in Abroad
MCI Passing percentage.
MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test, also known from another common name FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination). Conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination) in India. Under the Act of IMC,1956, sec 13 (4A) first held in 2002, this screening test is mandatory for the students seeking medical study from outside of India.
WHY MCI/FMGE RATIO IS NECESSARY?
- To begin with, it is necessary to check the MCI ratio of the abroad universities, to select a good quality of the medical study MBBS Abroad.
- Although, we know MCI/FMGE is a kind of challenging exam with lots of practice for Medical aspirants.
- About 15000 students appear in MCI/FMGE screening test every year from 2005 to 2015.
- According to the graph if we see statistically only 19-25% of students are able to qualify MCI/FMGE screening test so, the results are very less.
- Furthermore, MCI/FMGE screening test ratio will help you the most for selecting the best universities in abroad for a great future of yours.
KEY POINTS FOR MCI/FMGE SCREENING TEST IN MBBS ADMISSION IN ABROAD OR MBBS IN ABROAD.
- Conduction of test is twice in a year.
- Total number of questions are 300 MCQ and divided into 2 sections, the first section is of nonclinical 150 marks and second clinical 150 marks.
- There is no NEGATIVE marking.
- (Minimum 50% marks needed ) passing the MCI/FMGE screening test.
- There are No Limits for attempting the MCI/FMGE screening test.
Select Only Government Universities
- However, the Ratio of the MCI test qualification is very high in comparison to private universities.
- Government Universities are approximately in existence from 40 to 70 years. Since these universities are very old while Private Universities are only from 5 to 15 years maximum.
- Alternatively, Private Universities are not sure for their long-time existence and affiliation.
- Government Universities are affordable and there are no hidden charges as Private Universities does. The cost of Government Universities is 30-50% lesser than the Private Universities.
- For the purpose of focusing on individual learning and perfect strike between practical and theoretical knowledge of all the departments like surgery, cardiology, gynecology, etc. Government Universities are best while Private Universities will only provide theory-based knowledge.
- Government Universities are globally known for plenty of well qualified, experienced and lecturers pioneer in their field in spite of Private Universities.
- The MCI/FMGE passing result will be also in your hand if u choose the old Universities like Government Universities, with the intention of best medical study in a foremost college.
MCI classes are available or not?
In view of, one of the biggest factors is the Universities must be a pioneer in providing MCI/FMGE classes facilities. Although, the students could get a university having a great ratio requires the idea for choosing a good university for students.
Furthermore, if you will check the past few years record of those universities where Indian teachers & doctors are providing MCI/FMGE classes facilities hence, they are ranking top percentage records.
Moreover, it has observed that where MCI/FMGE classes are available by Indian faculty in foreign has given the best result in such colleges. Hence, these facilities are beneficial for recalling the syllabus of 19 subjects including – Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, community medicine, Ophthalmology, and ENT. Also, of other departments including- Surgery, Gynaecology, Cardiology, etc..
Furthermore, it is not possible to complete 5 years of the subject in 1 year for MCI/FMGE test in India including those 19 subjects after completing MBBS IN ABROAD. Also, the students should choose well-fascinated college/university for MCI/FMGE classes. So, that they can’t face a fierce for attempting screening test.
Language and medium of introduction
Language is one of the biggest factors for MBBS Admission in Abroad. Mainly the student should take care that the university providing 6 years course is fully English or not. Mostly consultants didn’t tell all the truth regarding the course which is fully English or not. So, its cause a big problem for the student. Further, they have to study bilingual and later they do not have another option.
A medical student must get sure regarding the language problem for the admission in MBBS IN ABROAD. The medical study of the university is either fully English or not.
As a matter of fact, mostly universities are Bilingual for example- this Bilingual problem is mostly faced in China and Russia, the three years of study are held in English and other three years in the common language of these countries, in that case, the student has to face a fierce in their carrier.
Our goal is to provide you the fully ENGLISH conducting Universities so that no fierce a student can face.
Quality has become a powerful focal point of medical aspirants. Particularly, studying abroad provides multiple amenities of good quality and vast decades of experienced teachers in mbbs in abroad who are providing education for more than 100 years.
Further, education itself known for quality. In other words, quality of education creates the best education hub blended with perfect knowledge of theory and practical.
Further, the MBBS in Abroad college/university like Ukraine, Bangladesh, Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan gives a better chance to practice with professional doctors. In 2018 more than 32000 of Indian students joined such countries and Also, at affordable price. Although, the Indian students get to interact with foreign students. So, they can inculcate the new ideas, culture and totally new environment.
Moreover, medical students will get to learn innovations and practice new opportunities in developed countries from high curated experts with years of experience.
The MBBS in abroad colleges/university further gives the knowledge, extensive research from expertise.
For pursuing higher studies the education quality is a wise decision.
- Yes, the practical programs are held in the government medical universities on dead bodied despite of private universities.
- Moreover, the Practical programs on dummies are held in private universities. Hence, dead bodies are not available in the private universities and they also do not provide hospitals practical programs.
- This practical programs further gives the medical aspirants a chance to the interface.
- The Practical knowledge of all the departments like- Gynaecology, Surgery, Paediatric, Obstetrics, etc. are provided in Government universities despite of private one’s for MBBS IN ABROAD.
- So, the private colleges are inferior in providing practical knowledge of these departments. Alternatively, different colleges has different instructing way while some pay attention on exam, other are comprised on work and assignment.
MBBS in Abroad Fees
- In order to attract and motivate the students, 30-40 leading universities brings a global reputing chance for a successful carrier.
- Moreover, the first point came to the mind of a student, Is a college/university are affordable or not? Although, the answer is Yes, It is affordable and the university provides a good education at lower cost. So, contact us today our experts will guide you for your benefits.
- Further, across the various years of course, If a student want to study MBBS in Abroad at low cost with good quality of education at starting of Rs: 14-16 Lacs. So, the best choice are Ukraine, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, China, Georgia, etc. Initially, where 25000 students joined every year, the further, reason is a simple affordable and high quality of education.
- Alternatively, If any students want to study MBBS in Abroad countries like the USA, CANADA, NEWZEALAND, UK, AUSTRALIA the expenses are 60L-1 crore.
|MBBS in Russia||16.5 Lakh ( English Medium )|
|MBBS in Ukraine||18.5 Lakh ( English Medium )|
|MBBS in China||17 Lakh ( Bilingual Universities )|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||15.5 Lakh ( English Medium )|
|MBBS in Armenia||16 Lakh|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||16.5 Lakh|
|MBBS in Georgia||21 Lakh|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||24 Lakh|
|MBBS in Philippines||21.5 Lakh|
|MBBS in Nepal||40 Lakh|
OTHER EXPENSES: The other expenses further, means the living cost of a country. Hence, different countries have their different living cost although, the living cost of the foreign countries are not similar to the Indian country. Moreover, the different college/university has a different hostel & mess charges. Hence, Mess charges are approximately 100 to 150$ per month and the hostel charges are approximately 500 to 800$ per year for Indian students to mbbs in abroad.
Indian food, separate hostels for girls and boys
INDIAN FOOD *
In the view of, One of the biggest question after choosing all the requirement needed- Is Indian food facilities are available? Yes, but. * The most needed accommodation with neat, clean, hygienic and delectable facilities of Indian food are available only on those places in foreign countries where Ratio of Indian students are in large otherwise the student have to cook food themselves. * Although, the minimum cost of Indian food in abroad are approximately charges 100 to 150$ and moreover, (different countries have different prices according to the facilities they provide).
SEPARATE HOSTEL FOR GIRLS AND BOYS
- Particularly, the living comfort is very necessary for the Indian students because of good health, sharp mind and focus on studying in MBBS IN ABROAD. Hence, the separate hostel for girls and boys with neat and clean accommodation are available in abroad.
- Further the minimum cost required is 500 to 800$ per student in a year for mbbs in abroad (different countries has different hostel charges).
- Although, according to the basic need of Indian students the hostel is nearby campus also with nearby local Indian restaurants.
- Further, The 4 of students can share 1 room with numbers of bed allocated and those students who want separate room they have to pay extra charges. Even though, they can cook food in the hostel itself.
- Moreover, MBBS Admission in abroad OR MBBS in Abroad has investigated and visited in such comforts providing representatives countries college/university for you like – Ukraine, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Bangladesh are one of them.
Number of Indian students
MBBS IN ABROAD in top-notch medical university is a dream and opportunity for every Indian student. Admittedly, A student should admire those places where Indian students are in large numbers. So, that the creation of a good environment is held for MBBS IN ABROAD. Further, it good for students to choose the foreign college/university where Indian students are many.
Although, India is the place where a huge number of medical aspirants are available but opportunities are very less in the number of seats for those aspirants. Although, there is big scarcity of doctors in India rather than foreign countries.
Moreover, everyone knows the potential to earn which is very huge. Therefore, due to the scarcity of seats in India further, the Indian students didn’t get a chance for medical studies. So, the MBBS in Abroad is a good option for those students.
According to the WHO (World Health Organisation) in India, there should be 1 doctor among 1000 patients but here among the 11000 patients are 1 doctor. Hence, if a student do MBBS IN ABROAD then he/she becomes a well professional doctor and serve society.
Particularly, MBBS IN ABROAD has greater opportunities with vast competition and knowledge in medical terms. Also, more than 25,000 of Indian students reach every year in foreign in particular University.
- Although, safety is the first priority for every Indian students and family. So, you have to identify that the country is safe or not? Hence, is it out from war zone or not Or from which community the country belongs? Although it is very necessary to identify for the students.
- Basically, It is safe to do mbbs in abroad for a good future in countries which are actually not in a war zone and creates a good environment for study.
- Moreover, the most of the countries are surrounded with the safe and best educational hub list with (UNO) United Nation Organisations and (UNESCO) United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization’s as the safest nation in the world for studying MBBS in Abroad.
- However, the most college/University have Foreign Students Association for the Indian students in foreign.
- Further, Its our duty of concern to send the students for mbbs in abroad in those college/University of a country and city which are not in a war zone and having safe environment for the students conducting medical studies.
- In the view of, the climate is a basic reason for some students and it find difficulties to settle down in foreign countries for few Indian students.
- Further, the student has to decide that the quality of study matters or the climate is the reason?. Hence, the student can adjust in any climatic region but it is difficult to find a good quality education every where.
- Further, when it came to living comfort some countries are having cold weather, snowfall and temperature fall as low as 20-25 degrees Celsius and the hostel/buildings room temperature will be more of 20-25 degrees Celsius warmer which is a comfort zone. Although, the decision is in your hand whether you only want a living comfort or a good quality education.
Advantages of MBBS in abroad
Although, it is necessary to overview all the advantages for mbbs in abroad. Hence, it will help you out to sort out all your misunderstanding regarding the abroad study.
Further, India is the place where 335 medical universities of 181 private and 154 of government universities. Moreover, the demand for medical study is high but the seats are very less, further every year 10 lakh students apply for the entrance exam and fought for 50,000 seats in India and only 5% being doctors. Hence, this is the big reason to choose mbbs in abroadwith no donation require, good quality education and infrastructure with world recognised WHO and UNESCO.
NEET is compulsory for mbbs in abroad, well qualified and professionals pioneer in their field, Low cost fee, also affordable living and food cost with other expenses. Also, International exposure for the students belonging from different countries, background and ethnicity. The abroad universities are fully English hence, Bilingual will be not a Further, the mbbs in abroad for student has bring a lot to learn from different culture and background of different countries. Hence, the acceptance of new creation and environment will be held for great achievers.
SOME MAJOR ADVANTAGES ARE:-
- Excellent education standard in mbbs in abroad.
- MCI and WHO recognised
- World class infrastructure during mbbs in abroad.
- Fully English medium.
- No racism and discrimination.
- 75% Less fee than Indian private colleges.
- Availability of Indian food.
- MCI & USMLE classes available.
- Better than studying in Indian private colleges.
- No donation and affordable fees
- Global exposure after mbbs in abroad.
Perfect Destination for MBBS in Abroad
MBBS in Russia*
The Russia is a biggest and developed country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe and also known as Russian Federation. the Russian government is running by on democratic form of rule.
In the past years there has been ten times as much increase in number of international students travelling for MBBS course in Russia. Regarded, one of the best structured MBBS in abroad and favourite place one wants to go by the student. because the reason of eyes cacther among students to study mbbs in abroad to its low fees structure and highly known for internationally practicing and best with mci results.the MBBS in Russia course is six year program and also varying according to the different college. medical courses in Russia are tought in both language english and russian language as per the grade of college.
Why MBBS in Russia?
- Averge MBBS program fees is very affordable as compared to other countrries for international student its is approx 3000 to 5000 USD per year
- For MBBS in Russia there is no entrance examintion and validated by WHO and UNESCO.
- Study MBBS in Russia considered its standard with advanced one compared to European countries.
- living cost in Russia concidered less as compared to western and other countries, its is approx 100-150 USD per month.
- Russian universities for MBBS are top ranked among the world about 30 positions are occupied by the top russian medical universities.
- The MBBS in abroad program in Russia having financial support by the education minister of Russia up to 50% which make it cheaper with advance level.
MBBS in China*
Once in a while China is rich in culture and obviouly most respected in educational traditional. Accordingly in brief China is one of the oldest civilization in this world simultaneously more than 5,000 years China have written history.as has been noted China is now one of the quickest growing destinations for the study MBBS in abroad in this world. In previously year many students from differents parts of world in brief more than 10,000 came to China to study MBBS. For MBBS in China the 52 approved MBBS college are public universities under the supervision of the Chinese govermevt . however most of the MBBS universities of china ranked among the top 500 in the world with extremely reputed for top in modern medicine.
Why MBBS in China? *
MBBS in China degree is easy to get admission as compare to other countries. because entrance requirement for MBBS in abroad are much lower as comprison to other country.
- Living cost and tution fees for MBBS in China is 70% cheaper balanced against MBBS in abroad program in the US and UK. whereas compare to the rest of the world China is expansively reasonable.
- For MBBS in abroad China offers both undergraduate MBBS as well as specialized 2-3 years programs..
- All the MBBS college in Chinarecognised by WHO, UNESCO, MCI.
- IELTS and TOEFL is not meditary for admision in MBBS in China.
- Indian food easily available, no donation, complete guarantee of visa.
MBBS in Ukraine*
Ukraine is the continent,s largest country , stretching from Russia in the east to Poland in the west, and sandwiched between the black sea in the south and fellow former Soivent state Belarus in the north. And boasts of seven World Heritage sites. futhermore as compared to before more and more students want to stuudy MBBS in abroad due to many reason. because it have a lower Ukraine medical fees as compared to other countries and it have world class goverment MBBS in abroad universities. The Ministry of education and science of this country contribute in the wellfare of medical college . All the MBBS college of abroadRecognised by MCI, WHO and UNESCO. The MBBS univerities offers MBBS, MD and different degrees of medication at an most reasonable cost.
Why MBBS in Ukraine?*
- MBBS in Ukraine degree is easy to get admission naturally to other countries, and living cost of Ukraine is much cheaper as compared to other countries.
- Therefore, many physical extracircular activities games and exercies are held in all the MBBS universities of Ukraine that keep Students fit and developed.
- For the admission in MBBS college no entrance exam required eqaully important no donation.
- All the MBBS college in Ukraine are emphatically by english language for abroad students.
- IELTS and TOEFL is not meditary for admision in MBBS in Ukraine.
- on the other hand, Indian food easily availadonation, complete guarantee of visa.
MBBS with Less Fee in the World
Yes, It is true for the students who wants to achieve their dreams and fulfil the desires of wants in full of competitive world and great achievers in today’s life. Although, the financial problem is big truth for a carrier. Hence, many people are out there suffering from financial cause and in dilemma for carrier opting. Further, the Bissav Education will provide you “Less fee in the world” Medical Institutes for the students and family who can’t afford such a hefty donation and fees according to the todays demand of some countries and universities to fulfil their dream of mbbs in abroad.
Hence, our consultants will guide the medical institutes which has lesser price in the world with all that needs of fascinated infrastructure and good quality of education from well experienced, professionals and expertise doctors and teachers from the universities which are UNONCO & WHO recognised. For sure the dream to fly for mbbs in abroad will be in your hand to become a well professional doctor.
|College||Country||Package with Hostel|
|Crimea State Medical University||Russia||1,680,000 ₹|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||Kazakhstan||1,505,000 ₹|
|St. Tereza Medical University||Armenia||1,225,000 ₹|
|Osh State Medical University||Kyrgyzstan||1,400,000 ₹|
MBBS in abroad for indian students at low cost
Today in India all of us are very familiar with status of medical condition in our country. Where every year cases are increasing regarding health issues in contrast of that there are shortage of registerd doctors and therefore the doctors and the patient ratio are very low.
In accordance of that there is basically need to overcome this problem but this problem cant be solve instantly because of lack of appropriate numbers of seats available in India. So the interested students are not getting opportunities to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. so they are looking forward for abroad to persue their dream.
But at some point again the matter comes of affordable fee structure which should be basically feeted in their budget. because if it can’t be able to solved then the situation will be again same as the studying MBBS from private colleges in India. So now it’s easy for you to make your dream comes true from abroad at low cost.
Yes its true aspirants, you may now choose your universities in respect of your own interest in abroad in affordable fees, so now no worries. Your dream will come true where fees will be not a matter.
Admission Process for MBBS in Abroad
Step 1.: Reach the website (Apply Online) for the online application form and fill it. well also pay the requires charges.
Step 2: Hence, send the photo copies of some mandatory documents of Mark sheet 10, 11 and 12. Moreover, the living certificate of class 12th and valid passport (this is for offline procedure) for mbbs in abroad and for online procedure attach these mandatory documents with the application form itself.
Step 3.: Although, after the first two steps, the student will get a confirmation letter with 4 working days of your application.
Step 4.: Further, the college will send the invitation letter and student will get Visa on their passports.
Step 5.: Although, before this process begin the student have to pay second instalment of fees.
Step 6.: After, the fees deposited send your passport to Bissav education and you will get Visa within the 12 working days.
Step 7.: Now after receiving your Visa, Medical fitness Certificate, Invitation letter issued by the university, Admission letter issued by the university you are ready to fly your dream for mbbs in abroad.
Step 8.: Although, we will let you know your flight timing and date with other group of students and 7 days before reaching your destination you have to deposit the remaining fee. Hence our consultant will also be with you to the university till the first class does not begin.
Finally, Welcome to your dream of medical study outside India and serve to the countrymen after being succeed.
is NEET Compulsory for MBBS in Abroad 2020 ?
For sure, Yes NEET which means “NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST” is further compulsory according to the current scenario, as per terms and conditions for students to do MBBS in Abroad. Admittedly, NEET is also important for conducting MCI/FMGE screening after MBBS in Abroad, hence only those students will allow to give the MCI/FMGE screening test who will first appear the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). Although, the students should must get a valid degree from those college/university which are MCI approved.
Particularly, the screening test having a lot their importance after doing MBBS in Abroad for the medical aspirants moreover, this test allow the students to practice in India. Further, for MBBS in Abroad without NEET the thousands of students sit for exam every year and fail to qualify hence, 200 students fought for 1 seat and only 60,000 seats are here in India including both Private and Government colleges.
is it Good to Study MBBS in Abroad?
Yes, It is good to pursue medical study in abroad, as a student demand and need for a well qualified teachers, lecturers pioneer in their field are available. Although, the infrastructure, competition level, innovations and abundance of quality is available in foreign countries for MBBS in Abroad Moreover, more than 54,000 of Indian students reach every year. Further, it is a great opportunity and pleasure to pursue the dream of yours in medical terms for those medical aspirants. Admittedly, the abroad is a place with full of theory, practical and creative bunch of knowledge of every field either it is theory based of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, community medicine and ENT or either practical one of surgery, gynaecology, paediatrics, obstetrics etc.
MCI / FMGE Rules and Regulation for MBBS in Abroad
MCI (MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA) is obligatory for an Indian citizen for the eligibility certificate. Hence, without MCI/FMGE screening test no one can become a doctor in India. Although as per 2019 the student must have conducted NEET exam, further next for conducting the MCI/FMGE Screening test after appearing the MBBS in Abroad. Hence, some MCI rules and regulation are here for MBBS in Abroad:-
- Further, The application form is held by the STATE COUNCIL OF INDIA, NEW DELHI (Council office).
- Although, the some mandatory documents of original mark sheet or qualifying exam certificate along with the photocopies while returning the original to the student after verification.
- Admittedly, student must have conducted NEET and the age must be 17 years old before 31st December of the year.
- The Demand Draft amount of Rs 2000 specified on the council website.
- Hence, as per the application form all the required documents must be present.
- Further, If the False information or documents is found the council can cancel the eligibility certificate.
- No one can sit in screening test without the Eligibility certificate issued by the MCI.
- The Eligibility certificate is only for the students conducted MBBS in Abroad.
- Further, before taking admission in abroad student must inquire the MCI/FMGE classes and fee structure.
Why Choose Bissav Overseas for MBBS in Abroad
Bissav Overseas Education-known for a plethora of quality. Although, we have one of the educated, well spoken and experienced team of consultants. Further, the motive of us to pay you complete needs and quality under one roof for MBBS in Abroad or MBBS Admission in Abroad. Hence, we are having supportive and fully concern staffs for the students who wants to pursue the dream of MBBS in Abroad. Admittedly, Bissav Overseas is in the touch of those medical universities which top ranked universities to study mbbs in abroad. Although we have send thousands of Indian student for pursuing mbbs in abroad. Hence, we are 24/7/365 available for the students with such pleasure :-
- Direct authorisation from university.
- We provide Counselling by experts.
- Guidance forFMGE.
- The genuine processing fees.
- 100% scholarship is available for the toppers.
- 100% confirmation of admission if you will provide document on time for MBBS IN ABROAD.
- We ask for a feedback from the students we send also they are having a successful records in MBBS in Abroad.
- Although, Bissav Overseas will provide you the top to bottom facilities for mbbs in abroad.
- Even though, we make travel arrangements for the students in a group and our consultants also be with students until they do not reach the college.
- fees is available in instalment.
- If any loans facility is available in abroad universities for MBBS in Abroad we must inform the student.