China is the neighbor country of India. It is located in East Asia; China is the world’s second-largest state by land area. Beijing is the capital of China. At present, China is one of the fastest-growing economies of the world in terms of GDP and Purchasing Power Parity. China is the recognized country for nuclear weapons and has the world’s largest standing army and second-largest defense budget.
Chinese people are very welcoming and of warm nature. China is investing more and more in education ever year. They are facilitating the research budget and increasing the scholarship budget. They are increasing facilities in the universities and inviting more foreigners to come for the study. Chinese medical universities are well recognized in the world and China has more than 20 universities in top 1000 medical universities in the world.
WHY TO STUDY MBBS IN CHINA
China has reached to a great international level in Medical Education. The medical universities in China offer high-quality education at a very lower cost as compared to other foreign countries. Government Education Ministry of China has taken positive prelude to making its teaching system of International Standard.
Here are some points of why to study MBBS in China:
- If the students’ graduates from Chinese medical universities are eligible to attend national medical screening tests like MCI, PLAB, SCHS, HPCSA, PMDC, USMLE, etc.
- Around 49 approved medical colleges that come directly under the supervision of the Chinese Government.
- The cost of the complete MBBS course in China is much affordable as compared to other countries.
- China universities do not demand any kind of donation for MBBS course.
- No entrance test is required for MBBS course.
- The MBBS degrees from China are acknowledged by WHO and UNESCO.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- China has so many medical universities and approx. all universities offer choices of subjects.
- Students can gain much valued International exposure in their medical careers.
- The cost of living is also low in china.
- Transport service is good in China for International aspirants and they enjoy almost 50% discount on public transport.
- The education system in China gives importance to the practical and theoretical aspects of learning.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY MBBS IN CHINA
- No entrance test required to take admission to Chinese medical universities, the admission is done by the 12th class marks with PCB.
- Chinese medical universities do not take any type of donation for admission.
- Chinese medical universities have world-class infrastructure.
- China has good weather condition and In South China, the weather is similar to India.
- Chinese Government funded MCI approved Chinese medical universities, so the tuition is very low.
- Most of the Chinese medical degrees are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI, and some other council in the world.
- Chinese medical universities have well-maintained colleges and accommodation.
- Transport service is best in China and it gives almost 50% discounts on public transport for International students.
- Cost of living in China is similar to India.
- The hospitals are well maintained with best infrastructure and technology.
DISADVANTAGES TO STUDY MBBS IN CHINA
- In your internship program, you are not allowed to touch the patients. You can only observe.
- You should have to learn Chinese to interact better with the patients during the internship program in hospitals.
- Medical council of India approved more than 35% C Grade Chinese medical universities in the MCI list, so students have to take care and choose the right university for MBBS course.
- The internship training is given on dummies, so it is quite difficult for students to practice on dead bodies.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN CHINA
- Minimum age should be 17 years and maximum 25 years on 31st
- Minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) in 12thstandard
- Aspirants must be qualified NEET-UG
There are few highly reputed medical universities in China requires 75% marks in the higher secondary examination. Students are shortlisted on the basis of 12th marks and early receipt of admission.
MBBS COURSE DURATION IN CHINA
The course duration in China for MBBS is a 5 years course and 1 year for internship training. Indian students have advantage that after completion of the 5 years MBBS course and 1 year internship then there is no need to do internship in India because internship from China is valid in India. Students can also have an option that they can skip internship training in China and can do internship in India. But students keep in mind that MCI screening test is compulsory.
WHAT IS THE MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION FOR MBBS
Most of the Chinese medical universities are provide English medium of teaching which is good for the Indian and other international students.
Climate and Safety
China is a huge country, and has a variety of temperature and rainfall zones. Winter is freezing cold and dry in the north, while its mild in south and in summer is hot and rainy everywhere. The rainiest part of the country is the south-east and the least rainy is the north-west.
SAFETY IN CHINA
China is a safe and non-violent country. There are no specific difficulties for the local and International students.
HOSTELS AND SECURITY
The cost of living in China is much lower than other countries. The hostels of medical universities in China are most impressive, high standard and reliable atmosphere for the students. Approx. all the medical universities of China have all the necessary facilities. The utilities like electricity, water, internet etc. are also available at hostels for the convenience of the students. Almost all the universities have separate hostels for girls and boys.
In the campus there is a large network of CCTV cameras. There is also a police security, warden and guard provided at the universities hostel campus. You will be provided a 24 hour emergency telephone number. Keep your student ID with you all the time, it is an important form of identification.
China is much less expensive in food and there are lot of options for grocery shopping. Indian students don’t have to worry about foods because the universities have their own mess, where they provide a variety of cuisines. You can find so many Indian foods.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN CHINA 2020-21
The admission process for MBBS in China is going to be very easy and smooth if you choose Bissav Educational council. The students just make certain that all their documents are submitted us. After that they have to wait for a month and we will get guaranteed admission to study MBBS in China. You just be careful for the timing of the application.
The date for applying for MBBS admission: April-August
Here we are giving you the step wise process for get admission in MBBS in China:
Step 1: fill the online form at our website at www.becindia.org and make an initial documents and registration fee of (25,000 only) in online. Send your original marksheet of 10th, 11th, and 12th, and the certificate of the 12th scholar and a copy of the passport at our office.
Step 2: When the step 1 is complete, you will get your admission letter within 2 to 5 working days of your application. Now send your original passport and your medical fitness certificate, HIV report and 6 photographs to our head office after that the invitation process will now be started.
Step 3: Next step will begin when you deposit your second instalment processing fee. When you deposit the processing fee, your visa will be issued as soon as possible within 7 to 12 working days of the embassy working days and process.
Step 4: Now you have your student visa in your hand, invitation letter and admission letter by the university. Now you are ready to travel to the university that you always wanted for MBBS degree. Very soon we will disclose you that when the other group of students will fly from Delhi to your goal destination. We will inform you about the date regarding your flight.
Step 5: You have to deposit your remaining processing fees before 7 days of your flight to the destination. Our team member will go with you to the university and stay with you until your classes will start.
Now you are the student of China Medical University. And now the time has finally come to you after months of planning, preparing and anxiously awaiting; you’re finally starting your journey of China. Just keep in your mind, everything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself. Bissav team wishes you all the best for your successful future and good luck.
STUDENT VISA PROCESS FOR MBBS IN CHINA
To apply for your China student visa, you need to visit the Chinese embassy or to contact us. The documents that you need to submit along with your China student visa application forms are varies from country to country or authorized visa centre before submitting your visa application.
You will need the following documents:
- Passport or ID, valid for at least 6 months remaining expiration from the date of your issue date of your visa and with at least two blank pages, plus a photocopy of the front page.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (3.5*4.5cm)
- Your official letter of invitation from the GUVM ( it must be the original document, not a copy)
- Medical certificate less than three months old showing that you are clear of HIV report (AIDS). Aspirants may be asked to present their certificate in both Chinese and your language and include your passport details, information on the duration of the stay in China, details of the HIV test (date, medication series, and official stamp of the clinic or hospital that carried out the test, doctor’s signature and your signature).
- The application form can be filling up online but you must be printed out so you can submit a hardcopy to the embassy, consulate, or visa center.
- If you are under 18 years old, you must also have an agreement document signed by your parents or legal guardians which has also been certified by a notary.
The visa processing time is usually 7-10 working days.
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS :
- Insurance, Medical check-up, Visa Ext. per year.
- Limited seat for International students.
- Admission is based on first come first served.
- There is no one time or semi package in China.
- We suggest you deposit their tuition fees yearly and only in university accounts.
- Students should have good English proficiency.
- Students should have NEET pass scoring.
MBBS IN CHINA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
There is a lot of scope for Indian students in China because of the best teaching methods and the good infrastructure. China is one of the prime locations to study MBBS for Indian students. The first reason is the availability of a massive number of medical colleges for Indian students. Chinese medical universities give the Indian students, the practical and theoretical approach that is beneficial for their studies. For Indian students the medium of instruction is English so they can easily understand. The students who complete their MBBS from Chinese medical universities are doing well and some are settled in abroad and some have returned back to India to begin their practice.
There are many scholarships are available for Indian students, like CGS, CLGS, US etc. Almost all medical universities in China allocate a specific number of seats for the International students, and some of the medical university offer 100 to 400 students per year. And for Indian students, all the MCI approved university offer 100 seats. So admissions are made on the basis of first come first serve. That’s the reason MBBS in China for Indian students got easy admission with minimum qualifying marks.
CAREER AFTER COMPLETION OF MBBS IN CHINA
There are so many options for the Indian students after completing their MBBS from China. There are many choices, they can study further, they can pursue their postgraduate course from China or Germany, and it is depend on their choice. Indian students can come back to India and can begin their practice after giving MCI screening test. China medical universities are WHO, MCI approved, so it is easy to get a job at a new place. After completion of MBBS course from China, a successful future awaits you. The degrees of English medium MBBS program awarded by Chinese medical universities are very useful for you to gaining employment in a wide variety of countries.
MBBS IN CHINA CONSULTANTS
There are so many consultants in India who provide Admission in China medical university. But we advise you to take admission through the consultants who authorised directly by the Chinese Universities. BISSAV Overseas Education is the organisation that directly authorized by the Chinese Medical Universities.
- BISSAV has presence all over in India with offices located in Patna, Ranchi, Lucknow, and Delhi.
- A lot of students & parents come to our office for admission in China medical university.
- Each and every year we are sending so many students in top medical colleges’ for admission in China at their choice.
- Studying MBBS in China is one of the big decisions for the students and parents, to choosing a best consultant who help them to choose the best colleges in China and solve all their queries, So BISSAV is here to offering you the right information and world-class benefits.
- Our motto is to shaping your dream career, so when it comes to helping you with the best universities in China which hold the potential of fulfilling your dreams, we provide the best possible support to students.
- Our transparency policies and honest services make us a best consultant of medical admission guidance for China in India.
We know very well that how much it is important for you to choose the best medical university in China, so we always want to do our best and give our full support to the parents and students.
We do for our clients are:
Bissav Overseas Education help you to determine which university is best for you, we give you budget-friendly option. We provide the full information of the university. Nothing is hide with you.
Bissav Overseas Education gives your personal guidance to choose courses that perfectly fits your career and personal goals.
Bissav Overseas Education provides complete passport assistance, Education loan and details of legalization documents for the students.
Bissav also guide you that how to manage your finance, be it loan or your own money. Our experts will guide you when, where and how to get funds settled in a convenient, on time and cost-effective way.
Our dedicated experts are organizing all the application requirements for MBBS programs conducted by different universities in China. All you need to do is to contact us and the process will be smoothly concluded.
The pre-departure briefing is done for the student’s convenience. Bissav MBBS consultants China make sure that the students should know what to do, where to go and whom to contact once they are in China.
Post Arrival Assistance
We take care of our students even after they have landed in China. We are always available to assist our valuable students throughout their studies.
One-to One Service
We give one-to-one personal guidance service to every student thereby clearing all his doubts related to MBBS in China.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDY MBBS IN CHINA
There are many scholarships available for MBBS course in China. First is the China Medical University (CMU) for international students’ scholarship. The second is the Taiwan Scholarship. This scholarship is sponsored by the government. To know more about the scholarship application information then checks at the Taiwan Embassy website. Other organizations also offer scholarships based on your academic report, Indian students can apply one of the following scholarships:
- Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS)
- Confucius Local Government Scholarship (CLGS)
- University Scholarship (US)
- BUTEX Scholarship
WHY SELECT BISSAV OVERSEAS EDUCATION FOR MBBS IN CHINA
Bissav Overseas Education is the most trustworthy MBBS Abroad Consultancy in all over India like Patna (Bihar), Ranchi (Jharkhand), Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), and Delhi. We provide you the most trustable medical universities admission in a very low cost in countries like Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Belarus, Philippines, Tajikistan, Nepal and Central America. We provide you the best support and guidance to the students for MBBS in Abroad to achieve their goals and become a successful doctor. Our only aim is to providing quality steering to students. United Nations Agency will study abroad; we have so many students study in various foreign medical universities. Today, we have a tendency to area unit the leaders in academic practice and represent all leading universities in USA, UK, Canada, and Ireland, European nation, Russia, China, Asian country and Singapore, as one of the number one study abroad advisor.
There are so many reasons that make us one of the most trusts worthy study abroad consultants.
- Our clients’ get the complete solution to your MBBS admission needs in international medical universities under single roof.
- To solve all your queries and doubts related to study in abroad and support you as a family member.
- We will provide you with reliable and authentic study notes and FMGE test series to ensure that student get success in the test.
- Also give you the university selection guidance that helps you to choose cost-effective and top universities in China.
- Help you with the documents and Visa application process like stamping from Embassy & Ministry along with translating academics notarisation of documents. And get zero rejection of Visa issuance.
- We will make your travel arrangements.
- Our team will also guide you on education loan option in India.
- And help you in getting Visa renewal or temporary cards.
- Our executive member receives you at the airport on your arrival.