Medicine is one of the areas that continues to expand. In India, there are a large number of students who wish to do MBBS in Germany. It offers the lowest cost education options for interested and international students. Most top MCI approved medical universities in many countries, including Germany. Medical universities in Germany provide high quality of education, which gives Indian students good performance.
In fact, some medical universities in Germany allocate free education to international students. For students who want to earn such degrees in MBBS, MD or medical field, Germany is the best destination for MBBS admission. Here, medical colleges provide both the quality education as well as the proper accommodation facility to international medical candidates. The extent of medical education in Germany is much higher than any other educational program in the world.
Germany is the destination for the best medical institutions in the world. However, compared to other countries, the MBBS entry process in Germany is quite difficult. As they provide free education in Germany, it is extremely challenging for international students to get MBBS seats with German medical universities.
Eligibility Criteria for admission with the best medical universities:
- Students should have 90% in the 12th standard.
- Candidates must pass more than 58% in first year of graduation.
- DSH Certificate of Passing Examination
- Scores of TOEFL and IELTS are mandatory.
The following are the appropriate steps for the application process to study MBBS in Germany. We will guide you at every step –
- Fill in the application form / or register it online by us.
- Submit all scanned documents like your passport, and any other necessary documents.
- Receipt of admission letter from Medical University (within 8 working days)
- After confirmation of admission, the immigration process will begin.
- After receiving the invitation letter (within one month), visit the German Embassy in Delhi.
- Before applying for a visa, check, evaluate and certify every document.