- The registration fee paid by an applicant can only be refunded if Bissav Overseas Education fails to get the candidate admitted in the agreed university abroad.
- NO REFUND will be initiated if the student denies admission to that university. This is because the university asks for a valid reason for the same.
- Also, the refund can only be initiated if requested by 30th September of the year of admission. The request should be in writing and the amount will be refunded in December of the same year.
- NO REFUND request will be entertained and NO REFUND will be granted if the applicant proceeds further and pays the application fees.
- Bissav Overseas Education does not include the extra charges required for payment through cards or net banking.
Home Refund Policy