MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option for those students who want to study Abroad in low tuition fee with good quality of education. At present, Kyrgyzstan is counted as one of the best countries for offering MBBS course in a very low budget and also a good quality of education MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. There are so many top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan who provide MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees. The Kyrgyzstan medical universities are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI, and many other countries. Kyrgyzstan medical universities are equipped with all the basic facilities that are essential for the students. Every year the number of Indian students going to the country has increased.
Table of Contents
- 1 Quick Facts About MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- 2 Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- 3 Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- 4 MBBS in Kyrgyzstan eligibility
- 5 MBBS admission Kyrgyzstan / Admission Process
- 6 MBBS in Kyrgyzstan fees for Indian students
- 7 MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students
- 8 MBBS in Kyrgyzstan consultants in India
The complete MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years; the first four years are focused on teaching the basic of medical sciences and clinical studies but in the last 1 year is totally focused on training in the affiliated hospitals. MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan offer packages under 20 lakh including tuition fees, hostel fees and mess fees for complete MBBS course. The passing percentage of students between the years 2012-14 in FMGE Screening Test is 18.4%, it shows the high quality of education in the country.
Quick Facts About MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|National Language||Kyrgyz, Russian|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Eligibility||50 % in PCBE, NEET Qualified|
|Medium of Introduction||English, Bilingual course in some colleges|
|Tuition fees ( English Medium )||2100 to 4500 USD / Year|
|Recognition||MCI, WHO & FAIMER|
|Living Cost||100 to 150 USD / Month|
|Recommended Universities by Bissav||Kyrgyz State Medical University ,Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University|
Kyrgyzstan is a Central Asian country and north of India. Bishkek is the capital city of Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek is the largest city in the country. The population of the country is about 65 lakh with Russian. Kyrgyz is the national language and Russian is the official language in Kyrgyzstan. It is also known as ‘The Switzerland of Asia’ because of its natural beauty. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountain. In north it is bordered by Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by Russia in 1876, but the country successfully achieved its independence from Soviet Union in the year 1991.
Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan is one of the top destinations to provide MBBS course for Indian students.
- No capitation and hidden charges are required to be paid to get admission in MBBS course in any medical universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- English is the medium of instruction in most of the Kyrgyzstan medical universities.
- It is very cost-effective if you compare MBBS course in India and other countries like USA, UK, Germany etc.
- The cost of living is also less as compared to India and other countries.
- There are thousands of Indian students are study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan medical universities.
- Most of the Kyrgyzstan medical universities are MCI recognized.
- As compare to study MBBS in Russia or MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is much more economical for the students who pursue their MBBS in Abroad.
- The quality of medical education is very high and the teachers and doctors are highly qualified.
- After completing MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan medical university, you can give the MCI screening test (India), USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK) and other reputed licensing exams.
- No language test is required in Kyrgyzstan medical university such as TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc.
In the terms of quality of Education in Kyrgyzstan medical universities. I like to mention the fact that between 2014-16, the percentage of passing students in MCI screening test from Kyrgyzstan was same as that of China and also very close to Russia and Ukraine. This shows that the medical studies is imparted is of a very high standard in Kyrgyzstan.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- No entrance exam is required to get admission for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- No donation to study MBBS course because Kyrgyzstan is offered to the students at the original fee as per the rules of the university.
- Almost all medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
- In hostel campus, Indian foods are also available for Indian students, cooked by Indian chefs.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is also available for students while studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Indian professors will be taking classes in the colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
- Medium of Instruction is in English in MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan, so Indian students do not face any problem.
- The duration for completing MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years. The students save their 1 year and also save money.
- Government medical universities of Kyrgyzstan also offer scholarships to the best performers and international students.
- Completing your medical degrees from Government medical universities are globally recognized and they are eligible to practice anywhere in the world like India, UK, USA, Germany, etc.
Disadvantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The biggest problem in Kyrgyzstan is language, since there are only two main languages spoken and they are Russian and Kyrgyz, so it is quite difficult for foreign students.
- The infrastructure of some medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is not in modern standards.
- The weather of Kyrgyzstan is cold as compared to India, so it is quite challenging to adopt the environment, but don’t worry so many students are already there and they all adapted very well.
- It is not a simple procedure to getting admission for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan because you need to choose the college which comes in MCI list, then secure seat, visa, arrange accommodation and all this is not easy for students to do alone, so you need a consultant to assist you in all possible way.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan eligibility
- The candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December of the year which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have passed class 12th standard from regular board with at least 50% passing marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) for general category and 40% for SC/ST and OBC.
- The student should be NEET qualified.
Documents Required for Admission
- 12th mark sheet’s scan copy
- Invitation letter from the university
- Student visa
- No objection certificate from parents/guardians (if you are under 18 years old).
- Current passport size photo.
- Fund related status
Scholarship for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The scholarship is for those students who belong to the financially weaker. And for those students who cannot afford MBBS tuition fee then here is good news for them. There are some scholarship programs available in some medical universities of Kyrgyzstan, which is available for the eligible students who cannot afford their entire fee for MBBS course. And these students can apply for the scholarship program conducted by the university and when they qualify all the requirements then they will be granted the partial or to full fee refunding to fund their fee.
For more information, you can check the scholarship program at the concerned medical university’s website.
Climate in Kyrgyzstan
The climate in Kyrgyzstan is generally sunny, rain a year is only 70 days. The climate is continental because Kyrgyzstan is located so far from ocean, so the summer can get quite hot. And winters are cold and snowy everywhere, but the general climate of Kyrgyzstan is quite pleasant.
Hostels MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The hostels are well maintained with all the modern facilities to ensure that student’s get leisure, neat and clean environments to study peacefully. The hostels are fully furnished. The hostel is separate for boys and girls. They provide free laundry services during their MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan medical university. There are common areas, leisure rooms, reading room, free electricity, 24 hours cold and hot running water, Wi-Fi, gym, etc.
The medical university hostels in Kyrgyzstan are quite safe and secure for Indian and other international students. All the essential safety measures are taken care of by the universities for the secure stay of the students. 24x7 CCTV, wardens, and security guards are there in every university hostel of Kyrgyzstan.
Most of the Government medical universities provide Indian food and hired Indian cook for the Indian students, so the students get the home type food. The Indian students get dishes like dal, roti, chawal, etc.
When taking admission in Kyrgyzstan, students need to do some procedure and the first is the booking of a seat which you need to secure in the period of July. Because it takes around 10 weeks for the validation of your application by the medical college of Kyrgyzstan. The classes are ready to run by the end of August as well. In the meantime, students should book their seats early, so that they can effectively get their classes on time.
Duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The MBBS course duration is 5 years in Kyrgyzstan. For the 5 years to complete the MBBS course with internship program in a hospital which is affiliated to your university.
MBBS admission Kyrgyzstan / Admission Process
The admission process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is become very effortless in Bissav overseas education. Students only need to submit their required documents to us. Then wait for a month and we will get guaranteed admission to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. You just need to take care the timing of the application.
The date of applying for MBBS Admission: June and July
Here we give you the step wise process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- 1st STEP : Fill in the form online at becindia.org with your accurate personal and education details and make an initial document/registration fee (10,000 online only). Then submit the scanned copies of your 10th,11th,and 12th mark sheet and a copy of your passport.
- 2nd STEP : After completing step 1, the university will generate your admission letter within 7 to 10 working days. Now send your passport and all the above documents (original) and also send medical fitness certificate, HIV report and 6 photographs to our head office. The invitation process will now be started.
- 3rd STEP : Now deposit the second installment of your processing fee. After deposit the fee your visa will be issued within 7 to 12 working days of the embassy working days and process.
- 4th STEP : Now you have your student visa, invitation letter and admissions letter issued by the University. Now the time has come to take a flight to Kyrgyzstan to come true your dream
- 5th STEP : Before your flight to the destination, you need to deposit the remaining processing fees. Our team members will go with you to the university and stay with you until your classes will start
Bissav team wish you all the very best.
Student Visa Process
To apply for your Kyrgyzstan student visa, you need to visit the Kyrgyzstan embassy or to contact Bissav Overseas Education.
The documents that you need to submit along with your Kyrgyzstan student visa form are:
- Passport or ID, valid for at least 3 months from the date of your issue date of your visa and with at least two blank pages, and a photocopy of the front page.
- One recent passport-sized photograph (3.5*4.5cm)
- Medical certificate less than three months old showing that you are clear of HIV (AIDS). Students may be asked to present their certificate in both Russian and your own language and include your passport details, information on the duration of the stay in Russia, reports of the HIV test (date, medication series, official stamp of the clinic or hospital that carried out the test, signatures of the doctors and your own signature).
- Application form can be completed online but must be printed out so you can submit a hardcopy to the embassy, consultant or visa center.
- If you are less than 18 years, you must also have an allowance document signed by your parents or legal guardians which has also been certified by a notary.
Note: If parents want to go with their children they can apply for their visa through eVisa. They just need to follow these three steps: 1. Submit application online then 2. Review and confirm payment and last 3. Receive approved visa.
The approved eVisa for Kyrgyzstan is a document granted by the Government of Kyrgyzstan, it is a short and easy process for visiting Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan fees for Indian students
Student should make sure before the admission that the university you choose for MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is included in the MCI list, if the university you choose for MBBS is not in MCI list then MCI might not approve your education. You can contact us for more details about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. We will guide you in every possible way.
|Universities||Tuition fees + Hostel||Deadline|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||4500 + 600 USD||2nd Week of July|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||4000 + 750 USD||July|
|Jalalabad State Medical University||2870 + 450 USD||July|
|Osh State Medical University||3000 + 230 USD||2nd Week of July|
Opportunities after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is become the hot topic for international students. International students get attracted to this beautiful country situated in Central Asia. The country has lots of scenic locations.
Apart from all these things, the education standard of the country is catching the eyes of the medical students across the world. Kyrgyzstan’s top medical universities offer the facilities to the medical students are of International standards. That is the reason; there is a huge ratio of Indian students in the top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan. Once the students have completed their MBBS from top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan, they get plenty of job opportunities after successful completion of their MBBS course. Students can come back to India and clearing their FMGE screening test and then they can do practice in India.
They can also go for further study like MD/MS from any particular medical domain or specialization.
They can also getting involved in clinical research. If the students want to seek more field experience then they can work in Primary Health Centers or with NGO’S.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students
For Indian students, it is very difficult to get a seat in government colleges because around 200 students are fight for a single seat and private colleges are charge about 25 lakhs to 1.5 crores for MBBS course seat through management quota. So it is not possible for any middle class family to give huge amount for MBBS course. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a good option. There are almost 5000 Indian students studying MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan medical universities that is approved by MCI. Kyrgyzstan medical universities are one of the most affordable for Indian students. Popularity of Kyrgyzstan among Indian student is increasing day by day.
There are also available Indian cuisines and restaurants. Kyrgyzstan is very safe country for Indian students; the people of Kyrgyz are also very welcoming. Kyrgyzstan is an Asian country, so you can reach there within 3 to 4 hours from New Delhi.
Services by Bissav Overseas
- Much cheaper than other consultancies.
- Help you to determine the best university and give you the budget friendly option.
- Provide you free counseling for your personal guidance to choose courses that fits your career and personal goals.
- We provide complete document and passport assistance, Education loan and details of legalization documents for the students.
- Guide you how to manage your finance, take loan or your own money.
- Our dedicated experts are organized your all the application requirements for MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan, you only need to do is to contact us and all the process will be smoothly done.
- Pre-departure briefing for the student’s comfort. We make sure that the students should know what to do, where to go and whom to contact when they are in Kyrgyzstan.
- Post arrival assistance to the students and take care when they landed in Kyrgyzstan and we are always there to assist our valuable students in their entire studies.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan consultants in India
- There are huge numbers of consultants in India who provide admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities.
- But we advise you to take admission through the consultant who is directly authorized by the Kyrgyzstan’s Medical Universities.
- The BISSAV is the organization that directly authorized by the Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities, no mediator is between.
- BISSAV has existence all over in India with offices located in Patna, Gaya, Ranchi, Lucknow, and Delhi.
- A lot of students & parents come to us for admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Each and every year we are sending students in top medical colleges’ admission in Kyrgyzstan at their choice.
- Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a big decision for the students and parents, to choosing a reliable and best consultant who help you to choose the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan and solve your all queries and here BISSAV offering you the right information and world class benefits.
- Our motto is to shaping your career, so when it comes to helping you with the best universities in Kyrgyzstan which hold the potential of fulfilling your dreams, we provide the best possible support to students.
- Our transparent work policies and honest services make us the best consultant of medical admission guidance for Kyrgyzstan in India.
- We know how much it is important to you so we always want to do our best and give our full support to the parents and students.
Yes, you need to qualify NEET, without NEET you cannot take admission in any abroad medical university. From 2018, NEET result is valid for 3 years.
Yes, you can practice in India or you can apply for Government job or can pursue PG course in Government college of India, the condition is that you need to qualify MCI screening test, conducted by the National Board of Education, New Delhi. After clearing this test, you will get a registration number which will allow you to practice in India, and allow for a Govt. job or to pursue PG in a Govt. college in India.
As per the law of Russian federation for International students in their study period, students cannot do part time job. But if a student has a work permit from the Immigration department, they can work part time but in their vacation time.
Yes, Kyrgyzstan is safe for International students; the people of Kyrgyz are very welcoming. It has a very low crime rate, only few crimes that happen such as pick-pocketing. Bissav Overseas will suggest you to choose a college located in Bishkek because there is Indian Embassy in Kyrgyzstan to protect the Indian students.
Entrance test is not required. Bissav overseas education will help you in admission for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.