MBBS in Russia has become a very famous place for International students for medical education. Every year, approximately 8,000+ Indian students, who take admission in Russia for MBBS course. Moreover Russia is a land of medical experts for decades, and it is worth considering studying medicine because of uncountable reasons.
MBBS in Russia will offer the medical aspirants, plenty of opportunities’ to rise as an excellent doctor. Russia is high –end teaching standards. Furthermore it is well – equipped hospitals with tertiary care units. To study MBBS in Russia is one of best decisions for students because almost all Russian universities are Government recognized and are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO), and Medical Council of India (MCI).
Table of Contents
- 1 Why to choose Study MBBS in Russia
- 2 Study MBBS in Russia for Indian Students
- 3 is mbbs degree from Russia Valid in India
- 4 Admission Process to Study medicine in Russia
- 4.1 Medium Of Instruction
- 4.2 Is Russia A Good Country To Study Mbbs
- 4.3 Career Option After Completing Mbbs In Russia
- 4.4 Mbbs In India V/s Mbbs In Russia
- 4.5 MBBS in Russia Hostel and Food Facilities
- 4.6 Is it safe to study MBBS in Russia?
- 4.7 MCI / FMGE Passing Percentage In Russia
- 4.8 Frequently Asked Question
Why to choose Study MBBS in Russia
- MBBS in Russia is to get the practical exposure.
- Approx. all Medical Universities are government recognized and are listed in World Health Organisation (WHO), and Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Affordable fee for MBBS program also attract students to pursue MBBS from Russian Universities.
- The medium of study in English as in India if you choose top universities.
- Indian food or self- cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Living cost in Russia considered less as compared to western and other countries.
- Russian universities for MBBS are top ranked among the world about 30 positions are occupied by the top Russian medical universities.
- The MBBS Courses in Russia having financial support by the education minister of Russia up to 50% which make it cheaper with advance level.
Pros and Cons to Study MBBS from Russia
|1. The cost of tuition is the cost. Students don’t have to pay any extra money to get admission.||1. As Russian is the local language in Russia, therefore students feel the language as a barrier (outside the campus).|
|2. Approx. all the universities are recognized by the WHO, UNESCO and other medical council in the world.||2. It is tough to apply for the right university, to secure your seat in your choice of college, visa, accommodation etc. It can be a difficult for you to manage on your own.|
|3. The aspirants can apply for scholarship from the government of Russia and the aspirants can complete their MBBS entire course free of cost.||3. The climate of the country is cold most of the time. So, the student should be prepared to brave these condition is in Russia|
|4. You can travel anywhere throughout Russia with a single visa and students receive discounts on public transportation.||4. Bilingual program (3 years in English and last 3 years in the Russian language in some of the universities).|
|5. Indian canteen is available in almost all the universities hostels.|
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
All the Students are eligible for MBBS admission in Russia if:-
- Age-limit: – Student should be at least 17 years old, before 31st December of the admission year.
- Min. Qualification: – Class 12th in Science with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- Minimum Qualifying Percentage: – 50% in 10+2 for Unreserved, 45% for (SC/ST/OBC)
- Qualifying Entrance: – NEET
Course Duration in Russian Medical University
The duration of MBBS Courses in Russia is for six years and 1 year of the internship program which must be completed in India.
For those students who are studying MBBS in the Russian medium, the total duration will be 7 years. In the first year, the student will undergo a preparatory course to learn the Russian language before starting to do the complete course.
Study MBBS in Russia for Indian Students
Every year a large number of Indian students take admission in top medical universities of Russia. Furthermore it has become one of the most popular destinations for higher studies among the Indian students. Additionally, there is an Energetic Indian Community present in Russia, so it’s a very safe country for Indians. Russia is to make your dreams come true for English medium of medical Education. India and Russia share their strong cultural and economic connections.
The study of Indian students at Russian universities is supported financially by the Russian government by 50%. So there are no separate scholarships or grants available from individual universities. The students pay for their tuition fees 50% of actual cost of education. Furthermore, the Russian government offers such a probable environment for the thousands of foreign students to get qualified in Russian higher education at very appropriate price.
is mbbs degree from Russia Valid in India
Approximately all the government universities of Russia are approved by Medical Council of India and WHO.
Also, in case a student thinks of return and practicing in India, a qualifying test is to clear, commonly known as the MCI screening test. The professors of the Russians medical institutions are aware of the MCI regulations and the exam patterns which puts them in a convenient position to simultaneously coach the students for the screening test.