MBBS in Kazakhstan
If you are searching for MBBS in Abroad with similar to the Indian Medical colleges standards of education, then MBBS in Kazakhstan is a great choice for the students who wish to pursue MBBS in Abroad. However the students have always a fear of high tuition fees, Well MBBS in Kazakhstan comes as a boon for Indian students because it delivers high-quality medical education in fair and inexpensive cost which is very reasonable to the students. The medical universities in Kazakhstan are admired to worldwide for their high quality of education. Kazakhstan medical universities give clinical practice to their students to ensure that they have given enough practical exposure before they engage to their profession. The number of affiliated hospitals in Kazakhstan is quite large and these universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC.
MCI approved universities are enable the students to come back and practice in India after qualifying the MCI Screening Test. If the students have completed his/her MBBS from Kazakhstan holds overmuch value worldwide.
Table of Contents
- 1 ABOUT KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.1 WHY TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.2 ADVANTAGES TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.3 DISADVANTAGES TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.4 MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- 1.5 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.6 DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- 1.7 CLIMATE IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.8 ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.9 VISA PROCESS FOR STUDENTS TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.10 BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS PURSUE MD/MS IN USA AFTER COMPLETION OF MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.11 SERVICES GIVEN BY BISSAV OVERSEAS EDUCATION FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.12 BENEFITS OF CONSULTING BISSAV OVERSEAS EDUCATION
- 1.13 AFTER COMPLETING MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 1.14 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country in Central Asia and the ninth-largest in the world. It is bounded on the northwest and north by Russia, on the east by China, and on the south by Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, the Aral Sea and Turkmenistan; the Caspian Sea bounds Kazakhstan to the southwest. The capital of Kazakhstan is Nursultan. It has huge mineral resources and it is also one of the oil and natural gas-producing country of the world. The language of this country is Kazakh and Russian but one can find it very easy to communicate with the local people in English language. In the country, the major portion of population are the follower of Islam but there is a freedom to follow any religion.
The government of the country is so much concerned about the education system. So you can find many governments and private colleges for higher studies. The educational institutions at Kazakhstan are also attracting international students because of their quality education and high infrastructure in educational sector.
Quick Facts About MBBS in Kazakhstan
|National Language||Kazakh, Russian|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Eligibility||50 % in PCBE, NEET Qualified|
|Medium of Introduction||English|
|Tuition fees ( English Medium )||3000 to 5000 USD / Year|
|Recognition||MCI, WHO & FAIMER|
|Living Cost||120 to 200 USD / Month|
|Recommended Universities by Bissav||Kazakh National Medical University, Astana Medical University,Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, South Kazakhstan State University.|
WHY TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
There are so many reasons to choose Kazakhstan as your destination to study MBBS:
- Almost all the Kazakhstan medical universities are globally recognized medical degree.
- No donation and capitation fees are allow getting MBBS seat in best medical universities.
- Kazakhstan medical universities are listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- all the medical universities have modern technology and infrastructure.
- No need to give IELTS and TOEFL
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is very inexpensive as compared to other countries in Europe.
- Tuition fee and accommodation fees are very affordable.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
There are several advantages for the students, studying the MBBS course in Kazakhstan and these are:
- Most of the universities are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, and MCI.
- No donations are required to get admission in Kazakhstan medical universities.
- No entrance exams are taken by Kazakhstan medical universities, students can take direct admission for MBBS course in Kazakhstan.
- Students have an opportunity to go for exchange programs in other countries.
- 5 years course duration options are available for international students.
- Indian foods are available in almost everywhere.
- The flights are direct between Indian airports and Almaty; it is the largest country of Kazakhstan.
- Almost all the universities and medical colleges are providing excellent hostel and mess facilities.
- The standard of education is very high maintaining quality.
- The cost of living is inexpensive and very affordable.
- Students are given training and opportunity to work in the clinics that is run by the universities, in their last year of college
- The medium of instruction is English in most of the Kazakhstan medical university for international students.
- IELTS or TOEFL test are not required to get admission in Kazakhstan medical universities.
DISADVANTAGES TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
There are also a some disadvantages and these are:
- The very first disadvantage is language; you have to learn their native language, so that you can able to communicate properly with the local patients and the other people.
- You might have to put some extra efforts to learn Kazakh language after the class hour.
- Weather conditions may cause some problems for the students.
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
It is a very decent option for the Indian students because the competition is very high in Indian Medical Colleges. Every year there are huge numbers of the MBBS candidates, who gives the MBBS NEET-UG exam of India but very few candidates crack the exam. And the candidates who crack the exam with the minimum possible rank get the admission seats and the remaining are hope for next year or hopeless because they can’t afford private college fees. This is the main reason that the MBBS in Kazakhstan is a great option for all such MBBS candidates. In Kazakhstan, there is not very high competition as compare to India. And cost of fees is much lesser than Private colleges of India and the cost of living is also very affordable.
|Universities in Kazakhstan||Tuition fees/ Year||Total in 5 Year ( INR )||Deadline||Eligibility||Language|
|Kazakh National Medical University||5100 USD||1,890,000||15 January||60%||English|
|Astana Medical University||3700 USD||1,540,000||50%||English|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||3600 USD||1,470,000||50%||English|
|Karaganda State Medical University||5500 USD||1,925,000||50%||English|
|Al-farabi Kazakh National Medical University||4000 USD||1,645,000||50%||English|
|North Kazakhstan State University||3600 USD||1,225,000||50%||English|
|West Kazakh State Medical University||3600 USD||1,470,000||50%||English|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Students are eligible for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan if:-
Age: – Students are at least 17 years old and no upper age limit.
Qualification: – Class 12th in Science with PCB from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
Minimum Qualification (%):- 50% in 10+2 for general and for Unreserved 45%
Qualifying Entrance: – NEET
Students must having a valid passport and visa
ADMISSION DEADLINE IN KAZAKHSTAN FOR MBBS
Different medical universities have different admission deadline in Kazakhstan. Most of the universities, the admission close by 15th July every year. If you prefer to take admission in Kazakhstan medical universities then you can touch with us to know about the exact deadline for the university.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Photocopy of a passport
- Six passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Clearance certificate of Police
- 10th, 11th, and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Scanned copy of NEET-UG scorecard
- NOC for supporting the finances
- Bank statement
CLIMATE IN KAZAKHSTAN
The climate in Kazakhstan is dry continental. It may snow in any part of the country. The summer in Kazakhstan lasts from mid-May to about mid-September. It is dry and hot, with temperature rising to +35 to 40 degrees Celsius. The winter begins in mid-November and continues until April. The air in this season is dry and cold, the average temperature in January is -18 degree Celsius. Most of the day are clear, frosty and windy.
Kazakhstan is a safe country for international students unless they do not get engaged into troubles. The crime rate is very low due to the harsh treatment by the police. You just respect the people and the law. There are many Indian people are working in Kazakhstan in the field of gas and oil.
FOR INDIAN STUDENTS; IS IT SAFE TO DO MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
India ranked among the top 50 countries sending a large number of students in Kazakhstan; it shows in a survey conducted by the Kazakhstan government. The Indian students who are pursuing MBBS course in Kazakhstan are provided them proper security and safety by the government authorities.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
If you do your admission process through Bissav overseas education, then your admission is going to be smooth and effortless. Students only need to submit their documents on time. Then student can wait for a month and we will get guaranteed admission to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. Only one thing that you need to take care is the timing of the application.
The date of applying for MBBS Admission: June and July
Here we give you the step by step process for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
STEP 1.Fill the form online at www.becindia.org and make an initial document/registration fee (10,000 online only). Send a scanned copy of the mark sheet of your 10th, 11th and 12th, the certificate of the 12th scholar and a copy of the passport at: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2. After finishing step 1, you will get admission letter in within 2 to 7 working days of your application. Now time to send your passport and all the above documents (original) and also send medical fitness certificate, HIV report and 6 photographs to our head office. Then the invitation process will now be started.
STEP 3. Now deposit the second installment of your processing fee. Once you deposit the fee your visa will be issued as soon as possible within 7 to 12 working days of the embassy working days and process.
STEP 4. Now you have your student visa, invitation letter issued by the university and an admissions letter. Now the time has come to fly to your dream university that you always wondered for your MBBS degree. We will let you know about the other students, that when they are ready to go and after that a group of students will fly from New Delhi to your destination country. We will inform you about your flight date.
STEP 5. You need to deposit the remaining processing fees before 7 days of your flight to the destination. Our consultant will go with you to the university and stay with you until your classes will start.
Now you are the student of medical university of Kazakhstan. Bissav team wish you all the very best for your successful career. Study hard, do the best and leave the rest and fulfill your dream to be a doctor and serve the society.
VISA PROCESS FOR STUDENTS TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
To apply for your Kazakhstan student visa, you need to visit the Kazakhstan embassy or to contact us.
The documents that you need to submit along with your Kazakhstan student visa application form varies from country to country or authorized visa center before submitting your visa application.
You will need the following documents:
- Passport or ID, valid for at least 3 months longer from the date of your issue date of your visa and with at least two blank pages, and a photocopy of the front page.
- One recent passport-sized photograph (3.5*4.5cm) of the candidates.
- Medical certificate less than three months old showing that you are clear of HIV report (AIDS). Candidate may be asked to present their certificate in both Kazakh and your own language and include your passport details, information on the duration of the stay in Kazakhstan, details of the HIV test (date, medication series, official stamp of the clinic or hospital that carried out the test, signatures of the doctors and your own signature).
- Application form can be completed online but must be printed out so you can submit a hardcopy to the embassy, consulate or visa center.
- If you are under 18 years old, you must have a consent document signed by your parents or legal guardians which has also been certified by a notary.
REGISTER YOUR VISA IN KAZAKHSTAN
When students reached in Kazakhstan, the students require to registering their Visa within 72 hours at the local office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan, after 72 hours the students will be fined by the immigration.
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS PURSUE MD/MS IN USA AFTER COMPLETION OF MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
If you are completing MD/MS from USA, the biggest benefit you get is that you do not have to give MCI Screening Test; it means that if you complete your MBBS in Kazakhstan, you can do PG level MD/MS in USA without giving MCI screening test. The PG degree from USA is valid in India as well as in USA. And the money you spent while doing MBBS in Kazakhstan would be paid back by your monthly stipend while you pursuing PG in USA.
SERVICES GIVEN BY BISSAV OVERSEAS EDUCATION FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
We are one of the most top MBBS Abroad education consultants in India. We have been successfully placing Indian students for admission of MBBS in Kazakhstan. Bissav is the representative many MCI approved medical colleges with low fees in Kazakhstan.
If you wish to take admission through us for MBBS in Kazakhstan, you get a several advantages like:
- We provide FMGE coaching online and FMGE test series with study notes.
- We assure you for guaranteed admission of MBBS course in Kazakhstan.
- We insure you for perfect visa application documents and 100% guarantee of visa issuance.
- Transparent and honest counseling.
- We select best medical university for your long term success effect.
- We will do everything for you for ex. your admission letter, invitation letter, MCI registration, visa approval etc.
BENEFITS OF CONSULTING BISSAV OVERSEAS EDUCATION
- We give free counseling for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- We provide you all the details related to MBBS admission in the different European and Asian universities along with their fee structure.
- Our team is highly skilled and trained, always ready to helping students to reach their destination.
- Thousands of students, who are already living in abroad to come true their dream to be a doctor are trusted and recommended us.
- We are tie up with the top universities of multiple countries.
- Transparent services
- Reputed and trustworthy consultancy in the field of abroad admission.
AFTER COMPLETING MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
After completing MBBS from MCI approved universities in Kazakhstan, there will be plenty of opportunities for Indian students like they can come back to India and clearing their FMGE exam and then they can start their practice in India. They can also pursue PG (MD/MS) from USA or Germany without giving MCI screening test.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, it is a good decision for Indian students because there is the best teacher student ratio is maintained at most of the medical universities of Kazakhstan. The tuition fees at almost all the medical university of Kazakhstan are affordable. Kazakhstan medical university degrees are globally recognized. Students are not required to give IELTS OR TOEFL.
Yes, because almost all the medical universities in Kazakhstan is MCI approved, so it is valid in India, the only condition is that the students must qualify the MCI conducted FMGE to practice in India. FMGE exam is mandatory to all the medical students who graduated from abroad.
No, it is not a dangerous country, on dangerous crime, Kazakhstan ranks in the lower middle internationally that means it has less crime than most of the other countries worldwide.
During vacations in summers and winters, you can come back to India and spend your vacations at your home or you can plan to visit neighboring countries.