The Medical Faculty of the Kharkiv University was founded in 1805 and was later renamed to Kharkiv National Medical University. KNMU is one of the oldest medical universities in Ukraine and is highly acknowledged because of its reputation and rich educational environment. The university has a vast history of training doctors for various countries of Europe and Asia. Thousands of foreign students enrol themselves in various courses offered by this university every year. More than 4600 foreign students are currently studying at KNMU. Many ministers and members of parliament in various countries and various well-known scientists were part of this institution.
Today, more than 700 teachers, including 102 doctors of science and professors along with 17 honoured scientists form a matchless lot of teaching educators who help the students studying there to gain high-quality education. Its scientific library comprises over 1 million books.
Why choose Karazin National Medical University?
- The degree of MBBS from this university is recognized in all the countries throughout the world.
- The quality of education imparted in this university is of high quality.
- The tuition fees of MBBS at KNMU is quite affordable.
- Student exchange programs are also available in this university which provides the students with an opportunity to enhance their extent of knowledge from various reputed colleges and universities in various countries.
- The practical training at KNMU starts from 3rd year itself and the students are made to practice and treat patients at various municipal hospitals and clinics of the Kharkiv city.
- In addition to professional growth, the university motivates its students to participate in various events for their personal development as well.
- The city of Kharkiv has proper transportation facilities and is duly connected to nearby cities.
- The mode of transportation is quite cheap too.
Eligibility Criteria for KNMU
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) qualification is mandatory.
- Minimum 60% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) is required.
- Foreign students must have completed their senior secondary education from a recognized board to get admission in the first year.
Kharkiv National Medical University: Admission Process
- After going through the eligibility criteria, the students need to choose a medical course specification according to their preference and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required documents attached.
- The documents that would be required for the application are copies of mark sheets of class 10th, 11th, and 12th along with a copy of the school leaving certificate and a copy of passport with a validity of minimum 2 years.
- The shared documents will be verified and evaluated by the admission cell of the university to check for the eligibility of the candidate.
- If the candidate is eligible for admission then they would receive ADMISSION CONFIRMATION LETTER from Bissav Overseas Education issued by the university. It usually takes 4-5 working days.
- After receiving the confirmation letter, the candidate should wait for the INVITATION LETTER which is issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. Our foundation will send the invitation letter to the candidate.
- The only mandatory payment that the student has to make is the admission processing fee which has to be paid to Bissav Overseas Education beforehand.
- The applicant has a choice to pay the tuition fees for the first year of academics either from India or in Ukraine.
- Furthermore, our organization will help the candidate in the issuance of a student visa from the Ukrainian Embassy.
- The candidate will avail other facilities like pick up from the airport and total guidance by our executives in Ukraine.
Kharkiv National Medical University- Hostel and Mess Facilities:
- Students from abroad have options to choose from various hostel categories based on their preference and availability. All these hostels have ample space to accommodate both national and international students
- Dormitory rooms are available for the students on a sharing basis of 2 or 3. The students can also choose single bedded rooms if they want.
- Separate hostels for girls are also available.
- Various other facilities like gym, laundry, reading halls, etc can also be availed by the students within the hostel premises.
- The hostels facilitate 24 hours of emergency and security services.
- Indian cooks are available in the mess to cook Indian food for the students from India.
- The university is a member of the International Association of Universities, registered under UNESCO.
- The university is approved and recognized by MCI (Medical Council Of India) and WHO (World Health Organization).
Kharkiv National Medical University Fee Structure 2021
|Tuition Fee in USD
|Hostel Fee in USD
|Total in USD
|Total in INR ( Rupees )
- Note: Exchange Rate (USD 1 = 70 )
- Mess Cost: 1200-1300$/Y
- Admission, Processing, Airticket,& Registration, Charges will be Extra.
For More Details Contact: Call: +91-9771781284, Whats App: +91-9771781383
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is Kharkiv National Medical University a good choice for pursuing MBBS?
Ans. KNMU is a great choice for medical studies.
Q. How can I get admission in Kharkiv National Medical University?
Ans. Getting admission in KNMU is very easy. You can contact us (Bissav Overseas Education) and follow some simple steps to get admitted to this university.
Q. Is there an airport in Kharkiv?
Ans. Yes, there is an international airport available in Kharkiv city.
Q. What is the annual fee for MBBS at Kharkiv National Medical University?
Ans. The academic fee for MBBS at KNMU is around 3-4 lakhs per annum.
Q. Is Kharkiv National Medical University a good choice for Indians?
Ans. KNMU is one of the best medical universities in Ukraine for the Indian students.
Q. Is Kharkiv National Medical University private or government?
Ans. KNMU is a government institution.