National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia or Vinnitsa National Medical University (VNMU) was founded in 1921. This medical institution was named after Nikolay Ivanovich Pirogov who was a prominent Russian scientist and medical doctor. He was one of the most widely recognized Russian physicians who is considered to be the founder of field surgery. The institution got its university acknowledgment in the year 1994. The university possesses a profusion of highly skilled professionals of medical science. One of the educators of this university is a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, Ukraine.
Table of Contents
VNMU has about 1000 proficient medical experts including professors, associate professors, members of Academies of Science, doctors of science and candidates of science. These highly competent medical experts are responsible for exceptional academic excellence over the years. The university also has a great infrastructure which includes three educational buildings, research centres, centres of new information technologies and their own printing house. The university also has a large library which consists of more than 500,000 books. The university chairs issue about 10 to 12 textbooks of educational methodical materials for the foreign students annually.
Why choose Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- Acclamation from various international bodies including MCI (Medical Council of India) helps the graduates from this university to get their degree recognition in numerous countries all over the world.
- VNMU has a very high success rate in the MCI screening test (the test that every foreign medical graduate has to qualify to practice medical science in India).
- The academic fee for the study of MBBS is moderate and can be easily afforded by the Indian medical aspirants.
- Students aspiring to qualify the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination), also known as the MCI screening test are supervised by separate medical experts or teachers.
- Over 6000 students including about 2000 foreign students are trained every year.
- From the 3rd year of their academics, the practical training of the students starts which provides them with the opportunities to practice their studies and interact with the patients.
- A total of about 44000 doctors including specialists of the utmost level, PhD and MD degree holders and citizens from over 100 countries have been trained till date.
- Various cultural events and sports activities are organized by the university from time to time for the students. Events for Indian festivals like Holi and Diwali are organized there too.
- The International student’s faculty of VNMU ensures that the quality of education imparted to the international students is of high standards.
- VNMU is ranked among the top 40 medical universities of Russia.
- The transportation facilities in the city of Vinnytsia are quite cheap and connect the city thoroughly.
- Completion of class 12th from a recognized board is the first requirement for taking admission in this university.
- An aggregate of 75% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in class 12th is mandatory.
- The applicant must have an aggregate of 75% marks in English too.
- NEET qualification is a must for the Indian students to get admission in a medical college outside the country.
- The age of the applicant should be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of taking admission.
Hostel and Mess Facilities:
- VNMU has 5 hostels to accommodate national and foreign students of MBBS. The compatibility and security of international students is prioritized.
- The hostels are at walking distance from the educational buildings. It usually takes 4 to 5 minutes of walking time to reach the educational building from the hostel.
- The students get to choose from single to double sharing or 3 to 4 bedded rooms as per the availability. All the rooms are tidy and well maintained.
- Multiple cuisines are offered at the hostel mess.
- Indian students can go for Indian mess where Indian dishes are prepared by cooks from India.
Vinnitsa National Medical University is recognized and accredited by:
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System)
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- If the students match the eligibility criteria, they can fill the application form on our website becindia.org or can mail their course preference with the copies of the required documents to email@example.com.
- An initial payment for the admission process has to be paid to Bissav overseas Education.
- The applicant would require scanned copies of class 10th and class 12th mark sheets, school leaving certificate, passport (with a minimum validity of 2 years) and health certificate (mentioning physical and mental wellness of the applicant).
- The admission committee of VNMU will analyze the application and verify the authenticity of the submitted documents.
- After a successful evaluation, the applicant will receive a confirmation letter for admission via email from our side that is issued by the Vinnitsa National Medical University.
- Payment of remaining admission processing to Bissav Overseas Education is a prerequisite to carry out the admission process smoothly.
- We would then send an invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine to the candidate via email.
- The candidate would then be helped to acquire a student visa from the embassy of Ukraine in India.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to share their flight information with the university so they can be picked up from the airport by the university’s executive.
- Failing to do so, the candidate would be deported back to their country.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure
|Year||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee in USD||5000 USD||5000 USD||5000 USD||5000 USD||5000 USD||5000 USD|
|Hostel Fee in USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD|
|Medical Insurance Fee in USD||150-200 USD||150-200 USD||150-200 USD||150-200 USD||150-200 USD||150-200 USD|
|Total in USD||5450 USD||5450 USD||5450 USD||5450 USD||5450 USD||5450 USD|
|Total in INR ( Rupees )||381500||381500||381500||381500||381500||381500|
|Note: Exchange Rate (USD 1 = 70 INR )|
- Note: Exchange Rate (USD 1 = 70 )
- Mess Cost: 1200-1300$/Y
- Admission, Processing, Airticket,& Registration, Charges will be Extra.
VNMU is located in Vinnytsia, Ukraine.
Yes, VNMU is MCI approved.
The total cost of MBBS at VNMU inclusive accommodation is about 50,00 USD.